• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What would YOU like to see on vendors?

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

While im working on my last 3 crafting skills ( Imbuing, Mining, Lumberjacking ) , i am starting to plan out my vendor shop and what i plan to sell.. And since i dont want non-Selling items to eat up any profit i might have, So im seeking advice from Veterans on what things actually sell, and from new people what they try to find but can't.

So far im planning to sell the following:

- Kegs and Potions
- Mark/Gate scrolls and runebooks.
- LRC Suits
- Jewelery
- Bod Rewards ( Powders, CBD's )

Apart from that, what do you guys Think would sell?
Any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Will also do high end weapons and armor on order and random stuff ofcourse.

Thank you VERY Much for any input!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
full spellbooks are always a seller, along with cannon supplies(fuse chords, black powder, cannon balls . . .). also nekkid pics of @Tanager

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

While im working on my last 3 crafting skills ( Imbuing, Mining, Lumberjacking ) , i am starting to plan out my vendor shop and what i plan to sell.. And since i dont want non-Selling items to eat up any profit i might have, So im seeking advice from Veterans on what things actually sell, and from new people what they try to find but can't.

So far im planning to sell the following:

- Kegs and Potions
- Mark/Gate scrolls and runebooks.
- LRC Suits
- Jewelery
- Bod Rewards ( Powders, CBD's )

Apart from that, what do you guys Think would sell?
Any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Will also do high end weapons and armor on order and random stuff ofcourse.

Thank you VERY Much for any input!
As your next door neighbor, I think it is good that a variety of things get stocked. Some sell and some don't. I wouldn't waste a lot of time on stuff like gate scrolls....you already said that you'll be getting in to LRC stuff.

Bod rewards, from POF through the tailor/smith bod rewards will sell....prices seem to change. I bust out every once in awhile with an imbued kat or krysss....relic fragments be damned. Experiment with some of the decorative stuff that folks seem to be looking for,

Just some thoughts....perhaps the newbs here will tell us Moonglower's what to stock. Moonglow Outfitters is a screen north of the Glow port..?My neighbor lives directly to the right.

Jack Nickelson

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all!

Whats so special about 30 tinkering boxes? ( why not GM? )

Also, last time i tried vendors a year ago or so, Mark and gate scrolls sold PLENTY, i guess for people who dont have high enough magery, or to fill house teleporter sets etc?

Sínce i NEVER touched high seas stuff, i didnt go into cannon stuff etc yet, so know nothing about that.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all!

Also, last time i tried vendors a year ago or so, Mark and gate scrolls sold PLENTY, i guess for people who dont have high enough magery, or to fill house teleporter sets etc?

Sínce i NEVER touched high seas stuff, i didnt go into cannon stuff etc yet, so know nothing about that.
the 30 tinkered boxes are used to replace resist on a templet. they do minimal damage to the person opening it and release you from paralyze. they need to be the dart trap style.

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Because resist sux and chews up a lot of skillpoints while doesn't actually allow you to do anything.
Personally I'd like see all kinds of different stuff)

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all!

I think LRC pricing is getting low enuf that folks gravitate to that. I don't know what to sell an LRC suit for...I got two chars running on reagents that are prob 10 years old.

Jack Nickelson