• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What would I have to buy to be "up to speed"

Fenbay

Adventurer
Hi folks,

I have an account from September 1997 that I have had active on and off for a while, but probably not active for over a decade at this point.

Besides the $13/month what else would I have to purchase to have access to all content? Also, is the community, small as it may be embracing for returning players with a big learning/re-learning curve?

I believe most of my characters are on Atlantic or Baja.

Thanks all!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Don't buy Stygian Abyss, it will soon be free on all accounts. Atlantic has plenty of players, I'm sure someone will help you out! :)

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
IF you can hold out till March, SA will be free. Otherwise SA and ToL will get ya going. I returned about a month ago and am loving it. High Seas if u like to fish