• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what would be your dream rare to own??? and what do you prize the most?

• Thread starter imported_kray2s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kray2s

This is posted more out of curiosity (if that the right spelling lol) than anything else.

From other posts you may notice i am fairly new at finding and managing to keep hold of rares to start my collection ..... SO.... i was wondering what items you would like to add to your collections??? or what item in your collection you prize the most?

Personally if i was answering -

Item i prize the most is my eye of newt - (the first rare i was sold by a friend on europa for less than what it seems the normal price is)

Item i most want - Draons Blood - i have a thing about dragons lol i like to sketch/draw and hopefully 1 day animate them somehow:)

So now your turn???

G

you may want to browse the survey i have running on this forum, as it asks what 3 rare items people could have if they could have anything, and what their favorite item from their collection is. I believe you actually took the survey as a matter of fact hehe

G

no no, no need to apologise, I was simply saying if you were interested in viewing what some people have said, theres some info there. By all means continue if you you wish to!

G

the old ginseng/mandraker root etc...the big graphics of like the ones in the mage shops.

A friend of mine had the ginseng and accidentally double clicked it and ate it LOL

Then the old mushrooms athat you could at one time pick up and the necro regs. All of them. I own dragon's blood but none of the others =/

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My best prize is a v-day card from Grog to Ryna...

My most wanted is a birds nest.. they're so cool... and expensive.

G

*wishes for a * 2 story covetous server birth statue= awesome

G

Not so extremely rare now that they've been duped a bunch. =/ I wanted knitting for so long and finally got it, so now hrm...maybe the two piece plough, I like that thing. Nice for gardens. There's really nothing I'm digging on right now tho I guess. Still looking to collect crafting oriented rares, thats about it.

G

knitting. In my first hour of UO I tried and tried to pick up knitting from the tailors....wondering why I couldn't....been a secret desire ever since

I

imported_kray2s

The statue that top plotter is talking about are they the ones outside of hemis old museum on europa shard??? did some speak or something?

T

themaster879

My dream rare i would love to own is a Lieutenant Guard Sash. :/

G

yes theres 4 outside hemis museum near umbra... and yes i think they talk, not sure if all do but definate some talk