• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What weird tames do you have?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does anyone have a say... Giant rat trained? I thought a guy posted about his rat before but can't find it. Is it possible to train like bulls, cows, chickens etc... I think I saw that bulls go to 4 slots. Anyone got any weird stuff?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Does anyone have a say... Giant rat trained? I thought a guy posted about his rat before but can't find it. Is it possible to train like bulls, cows, chickens etc... I think I saw that bulls go to 4 slots. Anyone got any weird stuff?
Bulls go to 4 slots. There was a post about a trained squirrel a while ago, they only go to 2 slots though. Most farm animals only go to 2 or 3 slots. IMO there isn't much point in leveling/training anything that can't get to 5 slots because they cannot get max base damage and the total points they get is so low low/restrictive that there isn't much you can do with them. Once, on the test shard, I trained up one of those tiny hell cats. It had necromancy and dragon breath. On a regular shard I had a 4 slot hell hound for awhile, also with necromancy.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bulls go to 4 slots. There was a post about a trained squirrel a while ago, they only go to 2 slots though. Most farm animals only go to 2 or 3 slots. IMO there isn't much point in leveling/training anything that can't get to 5 slots because they cannot get max base damage and the total points they get is so low low/restrictive that there isn't much you can do with them. Once, on the test shard, I trained up one of those tiny hell cats. It had necromancy and dragon breath. On a regular shard I had a 4 slot hell hound for awhile, also with necromancy.
4 slots still pretty good though. I'd love to see a bull kill a greater dragon or miasma! Was thinking more for fun then serious builds.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i have a meat eating Kirin.
i also have some of those colored giant rats from the abyss from before they fixed them so you cant tame them anymore.
Clan Ribbon Plague Rat

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a giant rat specimen, he's fully trained up now. It kills most medium to high mobs (non boss) with relative ease and only requires a little bit of healing. It has killed a few GDs and Ancient wyrms but does have a small issue finishing them off as they fly off and spam heal. Maybe if I gave it poisoning too it might stump the healing a little bit.

I have another one bonding now as a further experiment. :grin: It's just a bit of fun.

Raticus Maximus.jpg

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
i have a meat eating Kirin.
i also have some of those colored giant rats from the abyss from before they fixed them so you cant tame them anymore.
Clan Ribbon Plague Rat
Are they Ratmen or Rats?
That is an awesome rare pet! How may slots they have?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
rats, 1 slot, strange colored.

I admire you..
I would try to sell these as rares, and make extra stable slots. Keep one for memories. Unless you have lots of stable slots. They bring you a pretty penny..So you can feed your other pets with PS. And buy an extra bane dragon..Or a fully scrolled and trained pet you can use..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Everything from Purple bunnies, to Clan Plague Rats, and a bubble gum pink Hellcat... Squirrels and of course a pair (you must have a pair) of Ferrets.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pink and Purple Rabbits that i trained to GM Wrest/Tact/Resist/Anat with 125 STR/DEX/INT, Giant Ice Worm (i used to pair this with my 4 slot Cu for DPing stuff), five 1 slot Snakes trained to GM Wrest/Tact/Resist/Anat/Poison/Focus/Med (for training Healing on Cus), etc.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i have an albino ferret on my PvP mage.
so its a red albino ferret running around.

not that its special or anything, just funny to see.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Are they Ratmen or Rats?
That is an awesome rare pet! How may slots they have?
i dont think they are too rare.
the Dev's actually gave us a bit of a warning that they where gonna stop these from being tamable.
so if people actually read the patch notes they would have seen they where tamable and slip down and tame a couple up, which i did.

i put them on my beggar since they require no taming to control.

always thought it was funny to see a beggar with a flock of Plague Rats following him.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
i dont think they are too rare.
the Dev's actually gave us a bit of a warning that they where gonna stop these from being tamable.
so if people actually read the patch notes they would have seen they where tamable and slip down and tame a couple up, which i did.

i put them on my beggar since they require no taming to control.

always thought it was funny to see a beggar with a flock of Plague Rats following him.
Yep.. and they are huge rats also!

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The plague rats sell from 32-75 mil each, or did when i sold mine