• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) What up Siege

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got me a laptop to play me some UO on and was wanting to know whats up with Siege?
I also need a account so if anyone wants to donate one to me I'd be in your debt forever .
Hit me up here or give me a pm. Gonna get busy right now and download UO.
Like a Dumb Ass I didn't realize iI was in the EM foums and posted this in it. LMAO

S

StoneAvenue

Hi there, not sure if you have had any luck with an account, but if not, there's not a big problem with starting a fresh character.

Between [NEW] and the majority of the player population, you'd be supplied more than a fair stake for player development.

Just start a character and say hello in General chat.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No luck on an account yet. I used to play UO on Siege only up untill a few years ago. I had to quit and then I didn't have a comp for a bit. I ran with NEW about 5 years ago. Also played with TnT for a couple years.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Did you sell all your accounts Elf?

F

Førsaken

Did you sell all your accounts Elf?
This is why you just tuck your stuff away and take a leave of absence. You don't look so much like a fool when you come back after making a big deal how you quit.

GG Elf.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Def better to save your stuff when you decide to quit.
I kinda just let everything go and after even longer
i got rid of my accounts before evenything fell.

I tried other games and nothing could fill the void of not playing UO.
Also I think alot of it has to do with the people too.
I could never find a group of people that played games like
the people in the UO "Siege Perilous" world do.

I don't mind starting over again. I was at a point where I had everything I could possibly want when I left Siege. When I quit I didn't quit I just stopped playing on Siege and was playing on Pacific for like 2 years.
Now I am ready to get back to playing UO again the way I first learned.
Siege Perilous baby...

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, I would definitely recommend NOT buying an account. You will have peace of mind with your own "new" account knowing that someday it will not be reclaimed by the original owner.

See it all too often!

Hope you are here to stay, with the new ROT system, gaining skills is much better.

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, I would definitely recommend NOT buying an account. You will have peace of mind with your own "new" account knowing that someday it will not be reclaimed by the original owner.

See it all too often!

Hope you are here to stay, with the new ROT system, gaining skills is much better.
there is actualy a way to buy an account and make you the original owner it cost like 30$or something thats what i heard. u should do some research