• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What UO items did you get or give for Xmas?

• Thread starter Lightningstrike
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lightningstrike

Well Christmas is now over, what UO items did you all get or give away this year for Christmas?

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gave away many of those Crooks from the Tree of given to people who "claimed" that didn't get one. Hope I still have one for myself though. Other things, I can't say or give away the secret santa i was asked to do.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being one of those who rightly “claimed” I didn’t get a crook... thanks to Sunwolf I did. All I saw from that event was either nothing or mass death and lag, so pixie-girls just pop off and away we go.

I gave a few friends the common folded paper dragons... as they couldn’t seam to ever be online when I’d tell them the sugerplum fairy would show.

I also managed to get a big load of Peach Pixies and Reindeer Masks in Izumo... just before that ended, and that may be a Val-Day gift for those who are nice to me. Needless to say that list is very short, but my memory is very good about such things. hehe