• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] what to provo to get to 80?

law696

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so im at around 50 atm, and im looking for 2 creatures that will get me to 80 (or at least part way) that arent lava lizards... is there anything more peacefull that would do the job?

its taken me about 3 hours tonight to do 36-50 on polar bears :( im not entirely happy.

IF it helps atall, i could slap jewelery on and get up to the mid 70's provocation, but then what would i provo? what barding difficulty are gaman?

M

Muu Bin

If you have the SA expansion, I have found that provo'ing acid slugs (near the entrance to the Underworld) onto each other has proven quite successful for me. Can't say that it has been very stimulating but it has given me time to clean out the lint from my navel... :drool:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Can't say that it has been very stimulating but it has given me time to clean out the lint from my navel...
have you ever noticed that when you stick your finger in your belly button you have to sniff your finger after.

im not saying its right or wrong.... im just stating

M

Muu Bin

have you ever noticed that when you stick your finger in your belly button you have to sniff your finger after.

im not saying its right or wrong.... im just stating
is that where the soft cheese comes from?