• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Inscription] what to make??

B

Banner

Was going to start working on Inscription this weekend and was Just wondering if there is a list of what to make and when to make it anywhere here? I didn't see one in the Inscription fax..

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's what I did:
1. buy inscription to 40 in New Haven
2. make poison scrolls to 45
3. sell all poison scrolls back to NPC
4. make recall scrolls to 50+
5. keep or sell recall scrolls as you wish
6. make spellbooks until you are gm or bored. (you'll need lots of scrolls. I found a fel mage shop where faction prices had scrolls set lower than normal price, bought full stock, wait for re-stock, repeat)

I actually ended up just using ggs on lvl 8 scrolls to get the last couple points.

This is not the optimal guide in terms of price as each spellbook requires 10 scrolls...and if you actually scribe mage scrolls you can sell them back for a profit. It was fast and did not require mana regeneration though. I sorted through the ones I made and kept at least one of each slayer book that was created. I dropped the higher intensity LRC, MR, or LMC as well as unneeded slayer books in New Haven in case someone wanted them. The rest went in the trash, but you could turn them into the Brit library.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spellbooks are good to make. Lets be honest, in today's UO getting scrolls really shouldn't be a problem.

You should be able to get a nice amount of slayer and super slayer books from doing the spellbooks.

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, I never got a Demon slayer book. I think that's the only craft-able one I'm missing. I may not have made an Undead slayer, but that can be obtained by doing the Haven inscription to 50 quest.