• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to make of this? [Pet Vendor]

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I recently bought the expansion pack n was excited about the pet vendors, and after my vendor has been up for 3days (business doing ok), I was about to stock up on the vendor when I saw this on my list ..... !!

I went back to check on the char stable but no such existing 'error' pet. So after stocking up and waiting for a few mins, the said 'error' pet was gone from the list. Just wondering if there're any bugs that I should be aware of with the new pet vending system?

Cheers.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a "Healing stone" in my stable!
But its not there realy. :)

B

Beastmaster

IMO, these kinds of bugs should never be seen in these booster packs which are of very minimal content. This is pure lack of professionalism to sell this stuff. Players should expect bugs in expansions where loads of content, changes, etc., are being pushed out all at once, but these are really small additions that should receive enough internal testing by the developers themselves to eliminate things like this.