• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to make at 104.1?

G

The information about what to make at what skill level seems to be a bit old (05). I wondered what the current Item/skill level was? I am at 104.1 and didn't want to start making the wrong thing and wasting both time and resources.
Should I start with cloth ninja hoods?

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think most people use the ninja hoods, because gaining from making cloth items is so much cheaper than using leather.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The GM to Legendary Post is fairly accurate and up-to-date. Just look at the last 5 or 6 posts.

If you are scrolled to 105, Make Ninja Hoods.
If you are scrolled to 110, make Oil Cloths to 104.6, then switch to Ninja Hoods.
If you are scrolled to 115, make Oil Cloths to 107.1
If you are scrolled to 120, make Oil Cloths to 109.6.

G

I am scrolled up to 120.
I have made .2 in the last hour or so. Now I know why I have put off so long training tailoring again.
Why is it you have to target cloth but not leather when using last target? just another "feature" of the game?

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

...Why is it you have to target cloth but not leather when using last target?

[/ QUOTE ] Do you have cloth of more than one color or type in your backpack? That would be why you have to target the cloth.

G

Good grief, I found some black cloth in the bottom of my bag. There is no telling how long I have been carrying that I couldn't see it down there. Thanks for clearing that up.

dialtone

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I make Elven Shirts because they use 3 less cloths, than Ninja Hoods, and get the same gains.

G

Will give it a try if I can stop training my sammy and get back into the crafting mode again. Why is it once you stop crafting it seems harder to get back into it? There was a time I would rather craft than anything else in the game. I guess if my skills were sought after I would feel better about working them.