• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to look for in High Intensity Cu

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I am planning on building a high end Cu with full 120 scrolls but am not 100% sure what I should be looking for in a freshly tamed Cu. I know I want to watch the resists and make sure they are not over 80. What else should I be looking for to make a great base? What level of Strength? What level hit points? What level stamina? What level intelligence? I'm planning on doing a Chiv\Ai\Disc build so aiming at a single boss attack mostly. Any drawbacks in this plan? Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thank you.

Last edited:

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Thanks Porky! I don't know why I didn't think of looking up the spawn stats and going from there! Geeze

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cant get 2 active magics on any pet or we would all build Discord/Chiv.

Cus stats cut in half when tamed. You want HP more than 1100 (1200 is near max) wild and only cold and energy resists matter.
Their str has a small range.

I prefer High energy and low cold.

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Thanks Pawain! I learned about the magics when I was working with the planner. I found a Cu which looks like this untrai 1639376940703.png

Working in planner I came up with this:

Although the intensity is only about 75% fully trained all I can find which is lower than a higher intensity one is about 40 hit points. Am I missing something and should wait for a better one or is this one pretty damn good?

Thanks for the input.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Pawain! I learned about the magics when I was working with the planner. I found a Cu which looks like this untrai View attachment 124218

Working in planner I came up with this:

Although the intensity is only about 75% fully trained all I can find which is lower than a higher intensity one is about 40 hit points. Am I missing something and should wait for a better one or is this one pretty damn good?

Thanks for the input.
On pets with overcaps you cant just use intensity. It is missing a lot of points in cold resist, which is good.

You Missed maxing out Dex Stamina and Intel.

Do those things and you could bump the Mana to 600 and lower the HP.

That is a Damn nice Cu!

Will make a Killer.