• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to do with this White Wyrm?

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Very solid base bet here.. 73.71% intensity!

Chiv/AI is the only way to go for a Pre-Patch WW. They have the extra strength which makes it's AI hits harder than any plus the EoO combo just shreds apart monsters. You have more than enough points to spend on fully scrolling it up, with points left over to get plenty of HP. Full mana, HP and some stam regen.

Travis82

Visitor
Im used to cu and triton hitting for 260+ with ai and eoo on targets. This will hit harder with that little str boost?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Blessing it will help as well. Could be hitting for 320 plus

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Yeah you will see some incredibly high hits with that extra strength. It's the reason why you do AI/Chiv with it because of that extra strength you just can't get otherwise. Plus like @Draza mentioned, if you bless on top of your already over-capped strength you will be amazed at how hard it hits during battle.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wish shafow dragons still spawned as 4 slot. They have over capped damage, and when i came back i went to look at them.

Glass canons as they are now.

Great wyrm! I'm terrified to start training any of my old pets, think I'm going to buy or tame something to try the training system out. I'm still getting myself killed by nearby house spawn while getting re-used to the interface, and macros, etc all set up, it's just sad. After all these years tho, I think I still remember my macro keys for taming and commanding, lol.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great wyrm! I'm terrified to start training any of my old pets, think I'm going to buy or tame something to try the training system out. I'm still getting myself killed by nearby house spawn while getting re-used to the interface, and macros, etc all set up, it's just sad. After all these years tho, I think I still remember my macro keys for taming and commanding, lol.
I ruined 3 pets when the new taming system came in. Either buy cheap pets (or tame them) or go to TC. You WILL mess up at some point. Dont train good pets till your 100% confident. Theres no way to fix them.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

I'm going to take that advice, thank you.

I ruined 3 pets when the new taming system came in. Either buy cheap pets (or tame them) or go to TC. You WILL mess up at some point. Dont train good pets till your 100% confident. Theres no way to fix them.