• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] What to do with old loot stash

E

elspeth

So, started new thread because I thought the title on old one would keep some peeps from reading it. I'm trying to figure out what to do with an old and large loot stash that I had collected pre-SA (since I haven't played since then). With the changes and addition of imbuing it looks like they aren't really worth selling or keeping other than a few specialty items like elemental dmg weapons or jewelry with good property sets. So what's the best thing to do with all this old used to be uber loot?

1. smelt/recycle
2. clean up brittania
3. wait till I get an imbuer and unravel for ingredients

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess it depends on what kind of stuff you have and what you need and what you want LOL Lots of old stuff is barely worth turning in for the cleanup. If it's worth enough and there is some reward you want then turn it in. If not then if you are making an imbuer save it for them. If it hasn't been enhanced it might be imbued to make it really good.