• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What To Do With Liquor Cache Contents?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before my houses on a couple of shards explode from all the liquor I've been collecting, I thought I'd better ask what most people do with all the liquor. I see that the regular bottles and jugs in the liquor cache chests are worth 30 cleanup points apiece. The decorative 2- and 3-bottle clusters have no cleanup value and the chests themselves also seem to have no cleanup value.

So what do people do with all this stuff? It's pretty to look at and all, but I just don't know what to do with it all!! If you collect it, have you come up with a clever way to show off your collection? Do you display the clustered bottles or single bottles? Do you trade it with others, and if so, what do they want--single bottles or the clustered ones? Are any liquors rarer than others or definitely unique to particular shards? I've never been much into collecting stuff like this, other than seeds, and all I can say is thank goodness for seed storage boxes.

I just started going after the merchant ships within the last week and haven't really done that many yet, mostly because of the saltpeter issue. (Mining it hasn't been that much of a chore. What gets me most frustrated is how much of it is used or wasted in the process of making other stuff out of it!) However, on Lake Austin alone, I've already got 10 chests of this stuff and it's beginning to pile up on Origin too! Last night, one merchant ship on LA had 3 liquor cache chests on it! It's a wonder the crew wasn't staggering around on the deck. They were gargoyles though, so maybe they just don't touch the stuff.

So, if you wouldn't mind, can you please post what you usually do with the liquor cache chests, contents and chest both? Thanks!!

Edited to add: These are the types of liquor I've acquired so far:

LAKE AUSTIN:
2X Eldador Elven Elderberry Wine (salmon pink bottles)
2X Golden Brew Tavern's Spiced Rum (turquoise bottles)
Arabella's Gargish Stout (violet-blue bottles)
Gathered Spirits Blended Whiskey (yellow-green bottles)
Joe's Spicy Creb Shek Brew (eggplant/amaranth pink bottles)
Serpent's Cross Lager (teal bottles)
Vesper Ale (heliotrope jugs)
Waxing Dark Brew - From The Moonglow Garden (forest green bottles)

ORIGIN:
Fitch's White Ale (dark teal/teal bottles)
Red Eye Tavern Specialty Rum (teal bottles)

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep the 3 and 2 bottle designs for display in one Locked Down, Public chest, and another set of one of the single bottles in a shelf for people to look at, but as you say it all piles up, and without many roleplayed evenings of drunkness to share them at any more, the rest go in the bin for the points I'm afraid...

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh...drink it....

No seriously. I trash most for the points but I do run fishing contests from a Tavern on LS and have built quite a "beer garden" to display the varieties. I have a list of all the booze on display at tinyurl.com/nancysharbor

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2