• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to do with all gifts?

G

Hi there,

what do you all brave Europeans doing with all gifts.Im to afraid to trash anything
without asking because I always trashed all before and those items are now worth ALOT.

Main reason for asking is that I will have a serious overflow in my town very soon if I dont sell or trash something.

Anyone buying gifts?

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

xmas 2006 and 2007 stockings i would personally keep 1 of each colour card ( 6 colours and 2 ways facing ) ...plus the 500/1 ice white ones if u got very very lucky!!!!for a keep sake then throw the rest- worthless...

G

me got lucky??

you are kidding ,right.

My account is now 122 something months and I have never got any of the rare bells,globes or whatever.

Why keep stockings?
You think they look/smell good or you think they will have any value?

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Id maybe keep a few just for decoration, Apart from that, Ill bin any spare when I have time to decorate.

G

stocking value is 0 my freind....i said i will keep 12 cards only ....all 6 colours and both ways facing plus any pure white ones i get....all the rest form 2006/ 2007 i would bin

G

Okies Scandi uve asked for it.........

1997 ''good and bad bags'' keep everything bgas and stuff inside worth a fortune
1998 keep ranger armour and black dye tubs?
1999 keep clothing bless deeds, deeds for potted plants and wrist watches
2000 keep a collection of all 22 holiday bell names and try get one of each 15 colours/sounds
2001 keep full collection of all 19 town snowglobes, full collection of 37? statue names
2002 keep full colection of all 19 ilshnear snowglobes, full collection of 37 statue names
2003 poss go for a collection of all 53 snowmen names
2004 poss go for a full collection of all 81? candle of solstice names
2005 poss go for both full collection of 81 sliegh and reindeer names
2006 crap throw everything bar pure white cards
2007 crap throw everything bar pure white cards
2008 **fingers crossed**

G

Heh, in just a few lines you've summed up the depleated effort that's gone into thinking up the xmas gifts over the last few years. Well done

I've thrown most of my 06 and 07 stuff away, kept a couple of stockings and gift boxes for xmas deco, and a few of the items - got a card from Draconi and a Solstice candle dipped by MrTact among a few others that I'm keeping.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Keeping the cards as they are "personal" for the chars, esp nice if there are "from" names we recognize, like Draconi, MrTact, Leurocian... Also kept the snow pile on chars who hadn't got one yet. Think we keep to many ginger house deeds...
Ditched the cookies, recipes, and canes... candies are bad for teeth as poor Picknose found out last year!
Like the sock idea for containers btw.

G

hi again,

the main reason I asked was because I have trashed Mondain anniversary items,good bags,wrist watches and so on.

Its much easier to say what to keep 6-8 years after we got the stuff.

Im not iterested in collecting any of the bells ,globes and whatever.
How much to sell the normals for?

How much gingermen do we need really?
All current player have at least 1234914984 each.

Stocking are cute to have stuff in during the cold winter times and thats about half the year in Scandinavia.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

And btw,

I want to get rid of things.Not collecting 162 sleighs and deers.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Mmmmmmm to be fair i think i full set of ''81 sleigh named deeds'' will be worth a very pretty packet to some collectors... there wont be many full sets about!!!
Oh well ive got my set in storage...h3hee