• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to do with 105's

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are you folks doing with your 105 fishing scrolls?

Are they worth selling? And if so can I get a price check?

I fish on Catskills by the way.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I recommend using a binder and making them into a 110 :)

G

Gowron

If the above recommendation does not prove useful, they are still worth points for the clean up.

I've noticed that most people who want them have long since gotten them. I wasn't able to sell either of the ones I've gotten.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bind them and give them away. Atleast on Siege could help someone this morning with a free 110. :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Count me in with the Bind suggesters.

I was able to make a 115 for a friend by making 2 110s from binding 105s, then binding those with existing 110s collected during the same time period as the 105s.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I get some more details?

Where do I buy the binders?

How many 105's make a 110?

And how many 110's make a 120?

And sorry my fisherman is on Cats.. On Siege I only have Ludes and Ruger, my main and my smith.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Scroll binders are made by players. Most shards should have someone selling them. They look like red PS/deeds.

I believe the number goes up as the scrolls get bigger. Something like 8 or 10 105s to make a 110, 10 or 12 110s to make a 115. It's been a while and I don't have one handy to check.

You can also use them to combine Scrolls of Transcendence, though those just add up (and you can't use them until they hit 2.0 or a higher x.0 number).