• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to do when you're stuck indoors

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Like you, I enjoy watching dumb things on the Internet, but I mainly reserve that for moments of procrastination. When I'm stuck indoors with no looming deadlines, it's Netflix and whisky. I've been finishing some books lately, too.

I do have a new gaming PC and all the games, but I can't enjoy a single one of them. The magic is gone. I want to play literally nothing and I feel sad about it.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
...I do have a new gaming PC and all the games, but I can't enjoy a single one of them. The magic is gone. I want to play literally nothing and I feel sad about it.
I'm so sorry, Taylor. I do think we all have periods when we feel the loss of that "magic"... and it does make us sad. :(

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
hmm.. so no one reads books anymore... I stretch out on the couch and get into a good book.
I love books... always have. But in my old age I seem to have moved away from reading for entertainment. I usually reach for non-fiction and political subjects. And sometimes that makes me feel sad, too. o.0

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
hmm.. so no one reads books anymore... I stretch out on the couch and get into a good book.
Actually I read all the time; on airplanes, during down times at work, or when my wife is talking to me. Now that everything is electronic, it's easy to have something at hand ( or in your pocket).