• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Time Today are the Main Cities closing permanently?

M

Melodie1980

I was just wondering cause those are the only sims that I play. I haven't been able to get on in 2 days cause of the error's so I am there now and was just wondering when they are closing. Anyone know?

G

Darn.. i was hoping for later.... I don't get out of work till 5:30 est and seeing them on all day has been killing me.. just itching to get out of here and home to play just a few minutes.. but guess not.. ;( bummer... hmmm wonder if I can get sick real fast???

G

You look a little pale to me, poor thing I think you need some rest.

I

Inge Jones

Yup, definitely going greenish round the gills...

NB That norovirus can strike without warning

G

I told them that.. but its not working.. man CAUGH CAUGH CAUGH... nope they are not falling for it.. with 45 min to go before shut down.. i would have to leave now to get in 2 min of play...
but it's ok.. specially after reading the updated blog they just posted.. I'll see my sims soon.. won't be to long

shoot should of asked someone one to call me at work and get me out.... to late