• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What time is server up on Legends

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
I was reading info on daily grabables and I went to all the locations this morning but they were all gone, so I must of been too late. Did they disappear after a certain time like stuff you put on ground or did someone get to them before me?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
been wondering the very same thing myself for about a year now, go to the spots at all times during the day and night and never finding any of the dailies...... no clue what's happening

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Server down on legends is at 5 am EST. It is usually up 10 minutes after that.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
*UPDATE!*

I did it! I got a rock and a meat pie. My first daily spawn items. I know it sounds like what Charlie Brown would get at Halloween but I'm happy. I just grabbed the two easiest things. I guess I could go to the other places for more stuff but I'm tired and going back to bed. :p