• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What time is maintaince?

• Thread starter libraej2007
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

libraej2007

Just wondering what times Blazing Falls is shut down for Maintaince? Thanks!

G

The regular schedule is on the front page.

<blockquote><hr>

We have a daily maintenance window each day from 3:00AM-4:00AM PST for all cities excluding Mount Fuji.

We also have an additional optional maintenance window each day at 7:00AM-9:00AM PST, during which time part or all of the service may be down.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your city is still down after these maintenance times, please post which city and the time, in Server Outages

P

philw1

But every Tues the East Coast cities fail to come online til noon est or later

M

Meggers

It would be nice if the devs would take a little time and fix this problem so that we can play the game we are paying for. I have no desire to play TC3 which is the only thing they ever focus on.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

This happens every Tuesday for the East coast servers. I'm actually used to it by now. Don't expect it to be up till noon.

M

Meggers

You expect them to actually fix something?
-----------------

Hell no and why should they fix anything? We have put up with their crap for 5 years.

M

mike1977

<blockquote><hr>

Just wondering what times Blazing Falls is shut down for Maintaince? Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maintenance happens at 6:35/5:35c am (7:35/6:35c when on daylight savings time) every day, except Mount Fuji which happens afternoon/evening.