• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What the heck did I just see?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I was using sacred journey to go from Luna bank, to my house outside Yew (at the crossroads by the cemetery).

I fade out from Luna -

But instead of my destination, I find myself on a very dark plain (despite nightsight), surrounded by a few small pines, for about a second.

Then, after less than a second in that other place, I pop out at my intended destination.

What kind of freak occurrence is this?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This latest patch has done some odd things.....

Very laggy....my guildie said every time he logged in he'd cast Wall of Stone for no reason :/ happened on Atl and Origin...

When I gate, i go into limbo for a few seconds before coming out....just odd stuff.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday, all my chars cast on log in. Even my archer. Who doesn't have any mage skill. Or the spell in her pack ...

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was using sacred journey to go from Luna bank, to my house outside Yew (at the crossroads by the cemetery).

I fade out from Luna -

But instead of my destination, I find myself on a very dark plain (despite nightsight), surrounded by a few small pines, for about a second.

Then, after less than a second in that other place, I pop out at my intended destination.

What kind of freak occurrence is this?

Stranger Things!