• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What the ???? happened to my boat?

Inanna of LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I logged on today and found that the rune in my bank, the rune in my backpack and the rune locked down on the floor of my house, which were all to my boat, now look like freshly purchased runes (like they had never been marked). I called a GM and of course got the standard email reply:

"We understand that you would like our involvement in this situation, but Game Masters aren’t available to assist with this issue. As players ourselves, we understand how frustrating it can be to lose something in the game. Unfortunately, Game Masters are not able to replace lost items, houses, or pets."​

I sailed out on another account to where I thought I left it and couldn't find it but then again I'm not certain of the exact coordinates where I left it. I just played this past Saturday, so counting Sunday and today, it's only been 4 days so refresh shouldn't be the issue, right? Is anyone else having this problem? Anyone have any advise or ideas?

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, and 'twere one o' the new boats from High Seas? Rune reverts would make methink that EA do continue t' have database issues mayhaps includin' account entitlement fer boosters.

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try visiting the harbor master in any city and on his drop down menu there is now an option for Ship Recall Rune, click that and for I believe 110 gp or some such they will replace your busted rune with a working rune. Providing your ship has not been sunk. Hope That Helps and GL!

The Albatross/ Lord Aphid LS