• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] What Splintering is people looking for?

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,

I see alot of different pricechecks and some confusion about what people are looking for in terms of Splintering weapons, especially after the disarm "nerf".

So, i would like to know for myself as well as for everyone posting induvidual price checks:

- What makes a good splintering weapons that people are looking for?
- is it only 20+ Splintering?
- What % of hit spell is needed and what kind of spells are prefered?
- What weapon types/Weapon speeds?
- FC/EP/SC/SSI etc needed?

Appreciate all kind of information, all different kind of splintering im collecting is starting to take up way too much space, and i need to sort it out and throw the junk away.

Thank you all!

// Arradin

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,

I see alot of different pricechecks and some confusion about what people are looking for in terms of Splintering weapons, especially after the disarm "nerf".

So, i would like to know for myself as well as for everyone posting induvidual price checks:

- What makes a good splintering weapons that people are looking for?
- is it only 20+ Splintering?
- What % of hit spell is needed and what kind of spells are prefered?
- What weapon types/Weapon speeds?
- FC/EP/SC/SSI etc needed?

Appreciate all kind of information, all different kind of splintering im collecting is starting to take up way too much space, and i need to sort it out and throw the junk away.

Thank you all!

// Arradin

20%+ splinter
50% hit spell (lightning / fireball prefer)
(no hit área)
HLD50%
EP10% (if they run one of the jewels with 35ep and the other jewel without EP)
HLA30%+
Fc+1
ssi (always good but not needed if the weapon is quick)
50%Di

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spell channeling is always a bonus as well, for bush-mages/nox mages, or mage weap sc.

I dont agree on EP10 mod since good pvpers always have a set of weapons to perform different specials and its hard to get ep10 on each and every one of them

Also Add hit harm 50
Blood drinker
Reactive paralyze

Make sure ur splinter weap is not antique, or brittle

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spell channeling is always a bonus as well, for bush-mages/nox mages, or mage weap sc.

I dont agree on EP10 mod since good pvpers always have a set of weapons to perform different specials and its hard to get ep10 on each and every one of them

Also Add hit harm 50
Blood drinker
Reactive paralyze

Make sure ur splinter weap is not antique, or brittle
Is the weapon worthless if brittle ?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the weapon worthless if brittle ?
Not worthless but they defo go down in price, i use a couple imbued/brittle splinter weaps occasionally, but the thing is u have to keep ur eyes on durability, its a little bit annoying, i managed to repair them a couples times while keeping them at 200+ durability

Marlboro_78rus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
And there is only few weapons that have pvp value:
Kryss, Dagger, Assassin spike
Bokuto, NoDachi, Wakizashi, Butcher knife, Pickaxe, hatchet, bone harvester

@Lord Gandalf add yours few coins in this list please )

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For example, i have a :

KRYSS
(2,25s speed)
Brittle
Splintering 20%
Hit Lightning 70%
Enhance Potions 10%
Stamina Regeneration 3
Faster Casting 1
Damage Increase 70%

Would it be Worth anything, and what is it missing ?
Ofcourse SSI and HLD would be fantastic, but anything else makes it "broken" Except Brittle ?

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kryss is fast... It doesn't need ssi on it.. Why brittle is not good? Cause when splint hits - it takes off some weapon durability. So each splint hit = "- dura"
Yes, but it can still be repaired.

So if the kryss i have isnt Worth anything, would it be Worth something without brittle, or is it missing something to make it useful?

Thank you guys, you are all Amazing.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, but it can still be repaired.

So if the kryss i have isnt Worth anything, would it be Worth something without brittle, or is it missing something to make it useful?

Thank you guys, you are all Amazing.
Brittle doesnt allow you to fortify it so durability lowers slowly and it gets ruined at 50 durab you can no longer use.

I think you can pull 5-10m for it though

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So to sum it up, 20+ Splinter, 50+ Hit spell, preferibly with HLD/A, preferibly blood drinker , but never hit area and never brittle?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So to sum it up, 20+ Splinter, 50+ Hit spell, preferibly with HLD/A, preferibly blood drinker , but never hit area and never brittle?
I would consider hit area if it's an uber weapon to be honest.

Brittle is ok for a throw away weapon only in my opinion.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent.

Last question from me on this subject, how much would said kryss that i have be Worth if it wasnt brittle?

Trying to get an idea on pricing for vendors.

Thanks,

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent.

Last question from me on this subject, how much would said kryss that i have be Worth if it wasnt brittle?

Trying to get an idea on pricing for vendors.

Thanks,
If it wasn't brittle- 200m to 300m