• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] What skill level needed now for Lesser Hiryu?

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am at 95.4 natural and I found this note:

Why can’t I use my Lesser Hiryu anymore/it’s failing to bond to me?
Lesser Hiryu code was changed. For a long time, anyone could command and bond a Lesser Hiryu without any Bushido or taming skill, they just couldn’t ride it. However, a recent changed now makes it a requirement that you either having taming or a minimum of 90 Bushido skill in order to command and bond a Lesser Hiryu.

But my hyrui still won't bond with me. I am not wearing any jewelry. Have they upped it to 100?

Thanks.

upload_2015-9-20_13-15-42.png

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After a bit more googling I ran across another thread which I oddly could not find through search, but I put on jewelry and got over 100 and it bonded. 90 to receive, 100 to bond, 120 to control with any decency.

Keep an eye on its happiness as it seems to get angry the more you tell it what to do with less than 120 real bushido.