• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What single ability do you enjoy using the most?

Mykiel

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
We all have a reason for choosing the career we chose to play, but at the same time with that career we generally have an ability we enjoy using more than others. What ability do you enjoy using more than others and why?

Mykiel

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I like Wrath of Hoeth because I throw my hands up high and then do a scream/grunt.

B

Braynz

So hard for an altoholic to choose just one but it would have to be In Da Jibblies - purely for the animation

S

Stonewill

My SW will always be the class I love more than others, so I reckon it would be something from him. Like I wrote on Twitter; Lileaths Forgiveness if we count morals, if class specific actual abilities; Whirling Pin. Love me some melee SW goodies. :>

However, Wings of Heaven is made of pure awesome.