• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What server are you playing on?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What server are you playing on?

I`m getting my barrings on Shien. So far I have tried Jedi Counslar, & Sith Warrior. Game play seems okay. Movement seems to be a little jerky when you run. Movement doesen`t seem as fluid as in other games like CoH. Then again maybe its the heavy server loads. Then again it could be my graphics card.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I havnt decided on home, but looks like a west coast pvp shard

Blitzkrieg

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wont be able to start till next week or so... how many servers are active?

Trageon

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm playing on the Corellian Run – PvE – East Coast, so far I have a lvl 22 Jedi Sentinel with 2150LS/0DS light questing on Taris and a lvl 2 Smuggler on Ort Mentell. I haven't joined a guild yet (still looking) or I may start my own after i get my speeder, they are very expensive 55k after you par for the driving lessons at lvl 25 which cost 45k. I started on the 15th but got to play the weekend crash test so I like the Sentinel.

I found a good site with lots of info on the game at SWTOR Spy Database - The Best Old Republic Info
they have all the locations to the datacrons and decent walkthroughs

My the force be with you,
Trageon

P

Penti

Vulkar Highway - US East Coast PvP server for me. Malicious Intent (my guild) is feeling right at home already :)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Niman Server EU. I am playing a sith Sorcerer and im at level 34 now.

Triberius

Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me go ahead and chime in..

Grandmaster Zym East Coast PvE

Have
  • 37 Sith Marauder
  • 23 Jedi Shadow
  • 11 Sith Inquisitor
  • 10 Smugglar
  • 6 Bounty Hunter
  • 6 Jedi Knight

H

Haedra

I'm playing on Jung Ma (RP-PVP). The server has a high population and a great community of mature guilds. Definitely check it out if you haven't picked your server yet :)