• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] What sells better?

• Thread starter Bullseye_of_Atl
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bullseye_of_Atl

Hi

I am looking to reopen my garden center after moving......I was wondering what sells better, (when they sell).....plants, or plant clippings? I mean, are players making the dyes themselves or willing to buy them??

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think stains are probably the way to go. Anyone can clip plants since it requires no skill, but not everyone can make their own dyes. If you want to offer a variety - sell stains for profit and sell plain plants (hedges, orfleurs, etc) for deco.

T

Tazar

Right now on Atlantic - Hedges sell best! I still need about 1500 short and 1500 tall. Should keep the shard busy for a few weeks. :p