• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What race and profession are you going to play

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Topic says it all. Tough choices but I always like the heavy armor type running into battle.

My first choice is going to be human and going to be a Guardian.

My second choice will be a Asura and going to be a Thief. May as well play the squishy character also to be fair :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I didn't play GW1, so I don't have a sense of the characters types. I've watched the videos on each profession's unique abilities. Can't decide yet, though. I'll probably read commentary about which professions/races folks feel are best suited to my play style.

B

BellaofCats

I'm pretty sure my first character will be a Silvari Mesmer. I just love the Silvari and their beautiful story of creation.

Here's a link to their story: Sylvari | Guild Wars 2

I love the idea of the Mesmer and feel it will be not only challenging but alot of fun to play. Having many tricks up their sleeve, the enemy will never know what hit them!

Here's a link: Mesmer | Guild Wars 2

I also want to play a Necromancer, Elementalist and Thief! So hurry up GW2!! :)

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah!! Great choice. The Mesmer is a great class and challenging. You will really enjoy it.

The thief looks very very interesting and one of my choices. All the professions I want to try. It will be so hard to limit myself to one. I will also be definetly building a range.

What ArenaNet shows us so far is tip of the iceburg on what we can with the professions and charcters.

I am like you. I can't wait either.