• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What questions would you ask?

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you had an opportunity to sit down with a member of the Development Team, and could only ask them three questions. What would they be? Some ground rules for this are as follows: 1) Try and be as concise as possible (avoid "run on" questions), 2) Multi-Part questions do count as separate questions, 3) If your questions is to a specific Dev Team member please title it as such.

My questions would be:
  • Will there be Seer/EM positions?
  • To what extent can player A alter the game for player B?
  • If a player comes up with a good story, what are the chances at that story being used in some way in game? (For example, my brother likes to write fiction for how certain monsters came to be in UO, most recently the Demon Mongbats of Covetous.)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My Questions!

• In what ways can players direct the storyline of the game in the future.
  • With the game being planned as episodes, how much carry over from episode to episode can we expect when it comes to the online portion of the game.
  • Will we see new NPC's based real individuals that we haven't seen before. It's been 15 years since the last LB RPG, he's had to have met some new folks in that time frame.
Yes I know you said 3 questions but I have to sneak this one in.
  • How much would I have to pitch in to Kickstarter to get a Silver Serpent Necklace like LB's?