• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What online game(s) are you currently playing?

carlstar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just curious about what online games people play here.

This is a screenshot from my current favorite game WarFlow(What is WarFlow?), which is a browser based city building and real time strategy game.

So, What online game(s) are you currently playing?

Cyphex

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Recently had a thread like this but I'll tell ya again. :D

In my games library:

Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2: Bad Company 2
Combat Arms
Forsaken World
Halo
Halo Custom Edition
Vindictus
and good old Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic ;)

N

njwCSUS

Battlefield BC2 is my more general online FPS game right now (from Monday Night Combat and TF2 before it.

Borderlands and Civilization V with friends. Playing SWAT4 co-op with one of just for the amusement (its a VERY old game).

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may or may not be playing Everquest II on top of UO.

F

ForTheCity

for PC just playing SD gundam capsule fighter online. its not the greatest game but its fun for gundam fans. I saw they're releasing a regular gundam game in japan. Which is totally not fair =[. waited 4 years for this and still behind.

F

ForTheCity

In my games library:

Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2: Bad Company 2
Combat Arms
Forsaken World
Halo
Halo Custom Edition
Vindictus
and good old Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic ;)
whats halo custom edition?

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already posted in another thread what games I play but I am currently playing Guild Wars mostly and some UO.

Just waiting for Guild Wars 2 to come out.

A

Alchemist Anari

I bet as soon as Guild Wars II comes out I'll add another to this list but.

Currently back into UO, but also playing League of Legends on the side. (Fun Dota-like RTS.)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet as soon as Guild Wars II comes out I'll add another to this list but.

Currently back into UO, but also playing League of Legends on the side. (Fun Dota-like RTS.)
Click the links to my sig if you want to see stratics gw2 portal and facebook. We also have a forum on the boards now :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just reactivated my UO account before Christmas and it's great to be back after a couple of years off. I'm only playing UO at the moment and loving it again.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back. :)

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kind of lost the momentum on Everquest II. So now I'm basically at "paying for three UO accounts but not really playing"

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You should branch out from RPGs. Have you tried a space MMO or FPS?

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. I played EVE for a while, Tabula Rasa from closed beta to the day it closed, uh... there was probably something else in there along the way.

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I played swg for a few years, till 2010.

Eve currently, tried it out in 2007 - then returned in 2010.

Pirates of the burning sea for a few months, before f2p.

Tabula rasa impressed me in the beginning, right up to level 5 or so.

Due to Rl i find myself spending more time on rts, currently.

Amaranthine Embrace

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just curious about what online games people play here.

This is a screenshot from my current favorite game WarFlow(What is WarFlow?), which is a browser based city building and real time strategy game.

So, What online game(s) are you currently playing?

After successfully quitting UO and never have returned,nothing but RL..in fact today was the first time I had logged in to stratics and shocked at the new look.

I

Ianthe

Recently I was playing Forsaken World, its about vampire.I like the image of it ,so awesome.Dark Blood Online pits player versus player in exciting arena combat. As the descendant of a fallen hero, it is your task to discover the evil seeking to take over the world, and use mysterious powers to overcome it. Engage others in exciting, fast paced action. Utilize skills, combos. and abilities to overcome your opponents. Fight in a bloody arena, where only the strongest will be recognized.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I've been playing GTA IV lately. Really feel sad about missing the Steam sale on Saint's Row: The Third! ;_;

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Blacklight: Retribution

T

Tavor-21

Blacklight: Retribution
Really?? You should let me know your IGN then. Look up Tavor21.

I play:
Combat Arms - Since OBT over 4 years ago (Major lvl 4)
Blacklight: Retribution - Lvl 15/16
I will play Planetside 2 when it comes out (Hopefully will get in on beta)

I occasionally play:
Command & Conquer Generals (& Zero Hour)
Rise of Nations
Supreme Commander
Mass Effect series

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Chirunoful in B:R, on the US/AU server
I'm something like lvl12, although I'm a little more casual than the post 1-10 rooms tend to demand (and even with 226 health, I have nothing nice to say about machetes).

I'd play CA, but I'm in the UK, so I can't play the same servers as everyone else I know that plays it, so that fills me with sadness and makes me bring it up at every opportunity (like now!).

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't played a video game in so long but I bought a few of them for the steam sale and tried them all briefly. I think Garry's mod was the last thing I played.

Neves

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
LOTRO. Love me some Middle Earth. I play a Hobbit Burglar on Brandywine.

Sometimes Team Fortress 2. Engineer and Pyro are my favorite classes.

Last edited:

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All these staff we've got playing TF2.
Before too long we're going to need to pass a hat around and get us a server :p

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
We should prolly do a TF2 portal. Problem, as Cirno said, is that its hard to improve upon the TF2 wiki.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
UO is my staple. Recently started playing Rusty Hearts, and cranked up Maple Story this morning but not sure how to approach it after getting to level 10 and picking a job.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I can't believe I waited so long to play this.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I can't believe I waited so long to play this.
I haven't tried it, bur I'd like to. Meanwhile, I am checking Steam every day for Saints Row the Third to go on sale. I also just pre-ordered Medal of Honor, complete with guaranteed access to Battlefield 4 closed beta. I also bought closed beta access to NEO and signed up for Planetside 2 beta.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Battlefield 3 Armored Kill DLC looks pretty nifty. I wish they'd have done Bad Company 3 before BF4 but I still can't wait to learn more about it.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't tried it, bur I'd like to. Meanwhile, I am checking Steam every day for Saints Row the Third to go on sale. I also just pre-ordered Medal of Honor, complete with guaranteed access to Battlefield 4 closed beta. I also bought closed beta access to NEO and signed up for Planetside 2 beta.
I haven't tried it, but maybe SteamWatch - Steam Game Sales and Alerts might help you ;)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a great game.
I thoroughly enjoyed playing it, and doing things like this (link) to get on top of the gas station (sniper rifle up there).

Currently, I'm on World of Tanks.
Making a big mess with a Hetzer, and the 10.5cm cannon (and, fairly often, being made into a big mess; people tend to notice a cannon that big, and don't often appreciate it pointing at them).
Waiting on Planetside 2, in which I shall rain fabulosity down on the poor misguided New Conglomerate and Terran Republic.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a great game.
I thoroughly enjoyed playing it, and doing things like this (link) to get on top of the gas station (sniper rifle up there).
Thank you based Cirno! Just went and got it.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 days to go and finally GW2 :)

I been pwning Fruit ninja slice and Jewels Star on my phone of late.

Please put me out of my misery for doing so lol.

Last edited: