• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] What now?

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys!

I know there is a thread already discussing this problem but I really dont know what to do now?:confused:

I did all my pending quests and even drydocked my boat so I really know that I dont have some kind of invisible mystery crate in my hold.
but I still have a quest pending??
Any Ideas? I would be much appreciated if anyone had an idea what I can do.
Because this fishing is beginning to annoy me greatly

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to talk again with the fishmongers. One will remove that quest from your log. (The one, who didnt, when you did the delivery to him.) but it is not the one, who is listed at your quest log.)
(Someone else mentioned in another thread, that he got those quests deleted by speaking with the fishmonger on the flaoting market. Wether that ons counts as master fishmonger or it was the one, who coursed the troubles for that player.)

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

do you own a pirate bindingpole?

if yes, you took the piratehuntquest.

cancel the piratequest to remove the pole.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to talk again with the fishmongers. One will remove that quest from your log. (The one, who didnt, when you did the delivery to him.) but it is not the one, who is listed at your quest log.)
(Someone else mentioned in another thread, that he got those quests deleted by speaking with the fishmonger on the flaoting market. Wether that ons counts as master fishmonger or it was the one, who coursed the troubles for that player.)
Floating market it is!!...Hell I will even duel Lord Blackthorne to get rid of that quest!!rolleyes: