• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what now re reactivating ym account

• Thread starter nailartjess
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

nailartjess

I downloaded to game and it asked me for my login, I thought I would try my login in which I use for this and my ea website coz it is the same. That worked, but I am now confused, It would not the be the one in which I used a couple of years ago I dont think plus it asks me to create a new sim etc. But says nothing about it being a free trial. How do I go about retrieving myold details and putting thos in somewhere?

It is very confusing. Nearly just worth starting fresh

I

imported_Qute Pi

So wait, what's your question?

If your old account is inactive for a long time, then when you reopen it, you most likely will have to create new sims.

What old details do you mean?

If you need to change your account info that can be done by signing into ea.com or thesimsonline.com...

N

nailartjess

it is ok, seems like i am going to have to open a new account anyway as they want cd codes etc which i no longer have, but I was also wondering what happens when u download the sims game and it straight away goes into the game and creating sims. Is that where u get a certain amount of free play time before having to start paying?

G

You dont need to open a new acct. If you have your old login just download the game and login and make a sim. If you dont have that info you can get it by following the steps outlined here.

Good luck.

N

nailartjess

thank you for that, had a look and I have also email EA, hopefully I will get somewhere but I canot remember my username or email I had back then, we have sice changed ISP's it was 2 years ago. Ah Well worst comes to worst I will have to just create a new account, worst things have happened I guess