• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) what no pics or posts???

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Undoubtably, The greatest monster ever spawned on any shard was defeated last night; With a single blow of my staff. Many sosarians were running in fear of the beast. Many of those who could not run fast enough were struck down like feral rabid dogs. A pathetic member of the zanthes clan ran and jumped into the river, but was plucked out and tossed far up into the mountains; Hopefully to never be seen again.
The britannia royal guard sent notice, That it was out of their jurisdiction.
I yelled at the beast to get its attention. It turned towards me; and ran straight at me. I stood boldly as the creature approached quickly.
Out of the corner of my eyes; I saw, Dar on his knees lamenting the horrible calamity and how there is no hope for anyone in Sosaria...
But with a light swing of my staff, The creature was shattered into a million pieces of black rock. :lol:

Tried to find the stats on a magincia blackrock elemental. But, could not find it. Anyone know where to find these facts?

Paragon bonuses...

Stats & Skills
As mentioned earlier the stats and skills of a Paragon have been greatly enhanced compared to a normal creature. It will have 5 times as many Hit Points, 5% more strength, 20% more dexterity and intelligence and all of its skills will be 20% higher.

Its base damage will be 5 points higher than normal and if it can normally inflict poison, it will be capable of doing it one level higher, although no higher than level 5(Lethal Poison). Its fame and karma will also be raised by 40%, or lowered if it was negative.

For more specific details on a creature you can select one from the list below. If you input your luck you will also be able to see how big a chance you have of getting an artifact. Please keep in mind though that the numbers are only approximate.

Paroxi has 100k hits... so if you use that value, that would mean the pbre had 500k hits. But this thing had way more than that. my guess is that it had a min of 600k to 1mil+ hits.

The beast without a doubt could have taken out everything in all areas(tram,fel,ilsh,tokuno,telmur,lostlands) and then go back and do it all over again.

V

Valek Typhoon

Blackrock Golem

Hit Points ~50,000+
[per uoguide]

that thing as a paragon was insane ...