• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What month will amnesty/entitlement happen in?

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MARCIN2006

It was supposed to happen after the merges ended.

And so they have now ended, so hopefully soon.

I

imported_Danny Dots

Pari said -
<blockquote><hr>

Greg will be posting more about the Amnesty Program in the next couple of days. Keep an eye out on the blog!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so excited!

*holds on to chair before I fall off!*

J

jwilso3340

I'm still having shivery feelings about where we are tonight as compared to last night! Post-traumatic no sims syndrome!

G

this is getting so old, can we just open an "amnesty" forum under city hall? thanks.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

this is getting so old, can we just open an "amnesty" forum under city hall? thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i know, there have been like millions of threads about the amnesty! Lets just do it already so we don't have to see another

G

Either people don't know how to use the search link or are too lazy to look thru the threads. Until then we have to deal with it.

::fingers and toes are still crossed::