• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What mods on an X bow do you think are the best for

B

Balian

A killer Concussion blow?

1. Damage increase
2. Lightning
3. Velocity or Area damage

I think having 120 tac and 120 anat and 100 DI in equipment will all help.

What is your opinion,

ty

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I like to see SSI ,DI, slayer is also cool I have several bows with lightning which makes for a good all around bow
Im not a big fan of damage area unless i am fighting a lot of week mobs as it tends to draw a lot of aggro

HD2300

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hci - increase chance to hit
ssi - shooting once every 2 seconds beats shooting every 4 seconds
di - more damage
hit lightning - more damage
hit velocity - more damage

hla and hld not needed since they trigger after the blow

Also is there still an extra damage bug with the quiver of rage? If so use that too.

C

Connor_Graham

HLD is very much needed as it decreases your chance to miss on the next shot by 25%. These 4 I see as the tops for overall usefulness and damage:

DI
SSI
HLD
ML

I say mana leech because without mana, you can't cast Chiv or Bushido spells which both increase damage. Hit Spell is only good when you're using a non-slayer weapon, as the slayer property is nullified when the Hit Spell goes off, and really, with Archers and the lack of mana we have, it's better in the long run for ML to go off than a hit spell of any type (PvM only of course).

I

imported_Jimmy Pop

<blockquote><hr>

What does Velocity do anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]It's the opposite of Harm.

Harm does more damage the closer you are to your target. Velocity does more damage the further away.

It's in a sticky at the top of the forums.

B

Balian

<blockquote><hr>

hci - increase chance to hit
ssi - shooting once every 2 seconds beats shooting every 4 seconds
di - more damage
hit lightning - more damage
hit velocity - more damage

hla and hld not needed since they trigger after the blow

Also is there still an extra damage bug with the quiver of rage? If so use that too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you explain what the bug is?