• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] What metals should I use for my slayer weapons?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've just re-made my entire sampire suit and next up I need to craft some new weapons (bladed staffs).

I've seen a list before but I can't find it again. I was wanting to know what metals I should use for each kind of slayer.

Bronze for spider and undead is all I can remember!

What about the others? Repond, demon etc.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use Iron. Reforge 100% elemental damage, imbue the reforged weapon.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You can also use a copper hammer without powerful reforging. Also, consider using a dull copper hammer without powerful for 60% fire weapons and then enhance with bronze to get to 100% fire weapons.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Demon Energy
Reptile Cold
Repond Fire
Spider Fire
Arachnid fire
Undead fire
Dragon Cold

Anyone add any more?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I always go cold for demon because of Semidar. But agree with the list with that exception.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've just re-made my entire sampire suit and next up I need to craft some new weapons (bladed staffs).

I've seen a list before but I can't find it again. I was wanting to know what metals I should use for each kind of slayer.

Bronze for spider and undead is all I can remember!

What about the others? Repond, demon etc.
Bladed staffs arent worth using elemental damage. It was before 50-55 lmc suits and when you could double reforge (100elemental w/100 mana leech)
Now tho, the idea is that you be able to AI every swing, or at least Most swings. so elemental damage doesnt matter.
--- reforge with copper hammer for "of the vamipe" to get your 100percent mana leech. you only need 20ssi on your suit down to 150 stam (no need on weapon)
--- you can enhance after, but the benefit is marginal.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
--- reforge with copper hammer for "of the vamipe" to get your 100percent mana leech. you only need 20ssi on your suit down to 150 stam (no need on weapon).
Is this powerful charge?