• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What kind of real life pet?

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just something for fun guys! I love animals and like my dog more than I do most people. I've had him for seven years this Halloween, he is a full blooded Bassett Hound named Fred. I also have a 2 year old short haired black tabby named Axel.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
people are the real animals.... just watch a group of people eating ribs from a distance....

J

Joy-ElF

I have tarantulas and reptiles...along with two dogs and some salt water fish.

E

Eyes of Origin

I have a Newfundland that is 7 yrs old and a 11 month old Pug. Sadly, I like my dogs more than I like most people as well. Ohh and not to mention those two rowdy kids I have, sometimes I wonder if they classify as "animals".

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
people are the real animals.... just watch a group of people eating ribs from a distance....
Hahaha that made me laugh

I have a 9 year old ( and still healthy ) cat

An annoying Parakeet bird that squeaks all day.

I also have two tanks of fish (fresh water in my room) , ( salt water in the living room )

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so jealous of ya'll with fish tanks! I've wanted one forever and just haven't gotten around to it. What size of tank and type of fish do you reccommend for someone just starting out?

J

Joy-ElF

Bettas are probably the easiest to care for fish I've ever had. Guppies, Mollies, and swordtails are great for starting with freshwater, and you can get starter tank kits at walmart for fairly cheap. My salt tank is only a 29 gallon with some damselfish and a pair of clownfish.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two cats zoey and flash, a rot/lab mix jasmine, a 1 yo pug lucy, a rat, and a fish.

C

Chainer

Me and my fiance (Lady Cecil ig) have two puppies. They're more than our dogs, they're our kids. We love them more than anything.

Donnie
Spring 2009 146.jpg

Diamond
P1140326.jpg

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chainer they are adorable...

Beefy, I bet he misses you too!

Gemma, got love gettin kissed wit those tounges :p

lols... too cute! My mom has a applehead/apso (sp) mix

And here's Fred...

Attachments

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Not sure, but diamond is pretty much the sweetest thing ever. (besides chad)

I

Will

Steal

That

Dog...
Both of them said they want to live with me. Ask them.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll toss mine out here.

"Hairy Lardbottom"

"Lady" and "Styx"
Lady is over 18... yes, that's right.. 18 years old... and still going.

"Styx" - He weighs a solid 16lbs. May not look it, but he's good-sized.

"Styx" and "Charon" - Styx is in the background. Charon is the one sprawled. He's pushing 23 lbs.

R

Rand Al

Not sure, but diamond is pretty much the sweetest thing ever. (besides chad)

I

Will

Steal

That

Dog...
Just befriend the owner then take the dogs when they are not expecting it we all know how it works!

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm a Pit lover, only animal I will own. This one has been my best. Loves kids, loves people. Has a great sense of good/bad personalities. He might not like you.....

Here is Prince:

Attachments

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Argo is pretty much the greatest thing ever and the happiest snow dog you'll see today.

C

Chainer

What kind of dogs are these?
Donnie (Donatello is his full name) is a part Lab, part German Shepherd, and we think part Husky. He is the most loving and affectionate Dog you'll ever meet. He likes to scare people that don't know him (well actually just anyone) by barking like crazy at them, but after a few minutes he'll walk right up and lay in their lap (or often on their feet). He's 78 lbs, but still thinks he's a lap dog.

Diamond is half Husky, half Chow. She's just crazy, and also very sweet. Her and Donnie like to play very rough, and although she's only 35 lbs, she knows how to put Donnie in her place. Donnie is actually afraid of her to be honest.

... and no you can't have either... sorry. We would be lost without our babies.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll toss mine out here.

"Lady" and "Styx"
Lady is over 18... yes, that's right.. 18 years old... and still going.

"Styx" and "Charon" - Styx is in the background. Charon is the one sprawled. He's pushing 23 lbs.

I LOVE CATS!!! The second picture is great , they are just lounging with their stomachs hanging out.

I'll get a picture of my cat up today : )

L

LordDextonious

I have New Caledonian Crested Geckos. 30 or more of them. I lost count. Started breeding them for a hobby and side job, then it got way out of hand fast. Girlfriend is starting to get pissed. :gee:

Here's some of them:

http://i40.***********/axy890.jpg

http://i42.***********/21ec12e.jpg

http://i40.***********/fnu7py.jpg

http://i39.***********/v7qj6b.jpg

http://i39.***********/zu43zm.jpg

L

LordDextonious

You can always send me the extras, Dex. I love Cresteds.
Hah! Here they come!! :thumbup1:

I always thought I could hit the reptile expo and make some money... Sure sounds easy huh?? I am actually getting rid of my collection. I have spent thousands and they consume a lot of time.

R

Rand Al

this is what it eats and whatever gets to close to the pen. it is at my moms place cannot have em in town!

M

Muu Bin

Holy **** rand, what do you feed him?
Is that a lynx-cross? My cousin had one years ago and because it was still pretty feral, it ate a small dog (wiener dog i think) that lived on one of the adjacent properties.

L

lols

bumping to bring the thread back to life.

I want to see more pets pls.

here's my gal again, being adorable

I was sitting on the couch, she was sitting on the armrest of the loveseat.

She wanted to see what I was looking at on my computer, lol.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a golden lab/border collie cross. Looks like a lab but has the brains and colour of the collie. Names Jerry and hes my first dog. We got him from the pound when he was three and he was abused as a puppy. (some ribs were broken and healed wrong when we got him). Anyway of course he is the best dog in the world hah.

Muts 4tw.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Way to rescue your puppy! :thumbup1:

I have decided that, when I get back from visiting the states, I'm getting a dog. Because Dog Cafe isn't cutting it anymore.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My roommates puppy that I've been puppysitting while he has a broken leg..

http://i47.***********/2i8aukl.jpg

http://i50.***********/35bcqk3.jpg

S

SUPRsalad

rot= my least favorite breed ever, but
a good rot= one of my favorite dogs ever.

M

MasterP

a good rot= one of my favorite dogs ever.[/QUOTE

This one i saved. When i got him you could see every bone in his body. Was like he wasnt feed in months. Now he is getting fat and the best dogs i have ever had. He is super smart, and not annoying at all. He dont try to lick you, jump, begg for your food, ect.

C

CandleJack

I own 2 bull terriers, one looks like the target dog but black on the right eye<--- spot(ironic isn't it?), and the other is a dark Brindlel but has white socks.<-- skye

both are outside dogs, due to the fact they like to eat everything like a goat.

S

SUPRsalad

those are always the best ones man. Looks like a perdy good boy.

a good rot= one of my favorite dogs ever.[/QUOTE

This one i saved. When i got him you could see every bone in his body. Was like he wasnt feed in months. Now he is getting fat and the best dogs i have ever had. He is super smart, and not annoying at all. He dont try to lick you, jump, begg for your food, ect.