• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is your Net Worth-per Shard

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you willing to announce your net worth? Give it your best guesstamation`

Im worth about 18M and if i could liquidate all my stackables maybe another 2M; this is a 3yr account. I've had many, this is my current and last account.
dont include money you have spent on your toon ..ie PS

Atlantic

M

Mulch

Zero at the moment unless I open my account then a few million for a singing ball. That for an over 100 month account.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zero at the moment unless I open my account then a few million for a singing ball. That for an over 100 month account.

singing ball is about 40-50 mill hehe you rich!!

K

Killian

I'm worth maybe 10mil at the most...

I was worth more.. but I decided I was truely going to quit UO... so I let my house fall with some good stuff in it... :coco:

But, it's fun having to basically start from (almost) nothing and build yourself back up...

Kind of gives the game a point again.. :p

Oh yea... Thats on LS, other shards all add up to about 8,000gp :)

E

Emil IsTemp

*thinks* Main is Pac.. but i have a lot of things to tally.. 2 towers next to eachother.. seer/quest items.. rares.. artys.. bugged/no longer attainable items..

ball-parking it, 200-250m...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
roughly 500million at last estimate on pacific

I'd have to log in siege to see what current prices were for siege.

C

Connor_Graham

Put me down for about the same as Omnius.

Rough guestimate anyway.

U

uoBuoY

Around half a billion on Baja...most from training and selling pets.

L

Lord Drakelord

pretty broke right now, my wife has more gold in her bank then I do.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm worth about THREE FIDDY! Fish steaks, that is... I can't help it. Fish steaks and sake is just that good. :thumbup:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you willing to announce your net worth? Give it your best guesstamation`

Im worth about 18M and if i could liquidate all my stackables maybe another 2M; this is a 3yr account. I've had many, this is my current and last account.
dont include money you have spent on your toon ..ie PS

Atlantic
Anything to do with UO is worthless...

G

galefan2004

Wow. Always nice to have a thread to stroke your epeen in. You are all a bunch of elitests. :p

S

SilentFoxXy

Europa- Prob lots of Zeros, Atl @ 5m, LS @ 3.5m, Various other shards, 500k, some shards 6,000gp.

But, ditto above, the friends I have made, the community we support makes me feel like a billionaire every minute Im in game, its my only real game, and , housebound, my line to the rlrw, thanks UO:)

Wanna be rich, I got the brains, you got the brawn, lets make.......(*Copyright PSB 1989)
It is possible for the solitary non scripter to earn upwards of 4 million every day, day in day out, with a modicum of hard, tedious work (Hell, isnt a factory job where folks screw a door onto a fridge for 9hrs a day similar), utilize the options we are given, research the NPCs, and various hand ins, do the math...then sit and grind, it aint brain surgery and it works.;) , Im not talking script those miners, or script those trogs, Im talking mind numbing, cash based tedium..... Get vendor, buy stuff from small players who love the cash, add 15% and sell in major supermarket....and grind.....

Or, buy a bit of gold, invest, add your 15% and .....work 12 hrs a day .....

Answering the OP without sounding flash or boastful is tricky but... , It Comes down to 2 questions in game, If you want to be rich, wear every arti, pose, (but unlike some fight and die every damn day I play) then work for it. Dont want to be rich, or have every arti, fight invasion mobs for fun....

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea and no desire to figure it out. I'll just let the government figure it out when they're ready to make me start paying taxes on it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can't put a price on my accounts or their worth..... as I'd never sell them nor let them go..... so... I suppose they are priceless.... as there is no price in which I would allow them to sell at. What ever worth the stuff or junk I own on them is meaningless as I have not ever really sold much of anything.... never owned a vendor never put a price on my trinkets or treasures... Though I do shop and I do buy things I'm not much into parting with things.

Please click the egg/hatchling and help my dragons grow.

R

Ravenleader53

I would have to value my Lake Superior account conservatively at around 1.5+ Billion gps. I have been playing since 1997. I currently have approximately 800 million gps cash, a castle fully stocked with every resource (minimum amount of major resources, 500k each ingot, 2.5 million boards and 1 million of each color wood - max amount 3 million of each reg and every where in between). I have several complete sets of all Doom Artis, Samauri Arties, Virtue Arties, one complete set of the new Cleanup gifts, tons of rares, vet awards, a few server rares. I also hold two other homes -another castle (Trammel) & Keep (Felucca) fully loaded as warehouses.

Yes, I do hoard but having said that I have also single handed supplied two guilds for several years and have given away easily over 500 million in cash and goods to both newbs and established players over the 3 years.

I keep playing because I am far from the wealthiest guy on the shard. One has to have goals! LOL!

R

RavenWinterHawk

I would have to value my Lake Superior account conservatively at around 1.5+ Billion gps. I have been playing since 1997. I currently have approximately 800 million gps cash, a castle fully stocked with every resource (minimum amount of major resources, 500k each ingot, 2.5 million boards and 1 million of each color wood - max amount 3 million of each reg and every where in between). I have several complete sets of all Doom Artis, Samauri Arties, Virtue Arties, one complete set of the new Cleanup gifts, tons of rares, vet awards, a few server rares. I also hold two other homes -another castle (Trammel) & Keep (Felucca) fully loaded as warehouses.

Yes, I do hoard but having said that I have also single handed supplied two guilds for several years and have given away easily over 500 million in cash and goods to both newbs and established players over the 3 years.

I keep playing because I am far from the wealthiest guy on the shard. One has to have goals! LOL!
Negative 39 bucks a month.

R

Ravenleader53

Negative $39 bucks a month! - LOL - Good One RavenWinterHawk! That is why it is called disposable income. LOL

To me $39/month for a month for unlimited UO is a steal considering I spend 3x that on a single 5 hour round of golf twice a week or easily spend that much on a couple hour beer tab on Friday's after work Happy Hour.

Must still be in hugh school/college if your sweating $40 bucks!

R

RavenWinterHawk

Negative $39 bucks a month! - LOL - Good One RavenWinterHawk! That is why it is called disposable income. LOL

To me $39/month for a month for unlimited UO is a steal considering I spend 3x that on a single 5 hour round of golf twice a week or easily spend that much on a couple hour beer tab on Friday's after work Happy Hour.

Must still be in hugh school/college if your sweating $40 bucks!
I wish I were in school. If I knew then what I know now. But thats another story.

Im not sweating it. The ! isnt for sweat its for simple reality that we pay. $40 is 2 lessons for my daughter. To get 30 days for $40 is a steal.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easily over a billion.. but I'm in the process of quitting so won't be that way for long. Hehe.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hrmm. With all armor, weps, houses, rares, so on and so forth, I would guess around 1 billion. That is what I could sell stuff for if I decided to sell.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I might be worth 50 million - half of it in two Event Rares I've gotten over the years in Lake Austin (and got them at the events, not from IDOCs or purchasing them). I've only had 10+ million gold three times in over 5 years - and each time I hit a specific gold amount (with a little to spare for insurance), I've immediately dropped to near-nothing, from buying the 120 scrolls I was saving for. I've probably put more gold into buffing characters' skill caps and stats, than my accounts' belongings are worth.

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm worth about THREE FIDDY! Fish steaks, that is... I can't help it. Fish steaks and sake is just that good. :thumbup:

LMAO

Got dang lochness monster! I told you not to give him any money!

I got about FOUR FIDDY!

As a side note...who cares lol....i got 7 chars tuned up and ready to fight at any time...two side by side 18's with a pond...and about 105 mill in the bank cash. With all the equipment on my chars, who knows....it does not matter really how much your worth, it's how you use it that truely measures worth!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I have your stuff?...la
I might have some stuff on Siege. PM me to remind me and I'll check for ya.

An' Yes Wraithorn.. It's Assia Penryn of PTC (Pacific). I'm glad someone remembers me... I know... I'm lame for quitting. *hangs head in shame*