• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is your favorite character too play???

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bored sitting here at work. Am curious about what types of chars people like to play the most.

I got two I play mainly. My mage(s) when I am either PvPing/Spawning, or lately gathering resources. I enjoy playing char. My connection seems to get me killed quite a bit on him. Then my murdering dexer. Nothing funner than a good clean fight at yew, a spawn, or anywhere for that matter.

F

Freya/Passion

Umm probably my fisher/cook character.... Or... Well I do love Don't.. :D

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha....Ya...I occasionally get the urge to play fisherman. Got bag of MIBS in guys bank. Just hop on a boat and take off. Thats an idea for skill to put on him though. Cooking. Never thought of that. Always had on a SS just to make my apples when I needed a few. Have to start taht as soon as I get imbueing done.

L

Lord Drakelord

I am normally on my handy man, checking vendors, filling potions, making apples etc..

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am normally on my handy man, checking vendors, filling potions, making apples etc..
I used to play my crafter/merchant alot. Kinda died off when lost interest in vendors and got back into PvP. Now Ill have to keep in touch with you. Incase need some pots or apples. Got a nice stock atm. Hopefully never runs out. Keep it stocked up via COP and SCAM loot.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep..about all I do. Was out for a bit last nite on my evasion dexer. Too many COP around to play him....so I got on stealth archer...helped with a few ganks and then got a few RK...broke about even last nite...my evasion dexer is stocked with stuff too the teeth when I am on him. So when lose pots, apples, petals, tbox, bolas etc...was good fun though.