• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what is up with all these siege posts on uhall?

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and again ^ this dope posts yet another post talking about that mysterious, wonderful shard: SIEGE

? and why is it so perilous to talk about ?

I think it is a conspiracy

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
and again ^ this dope posts yet another post talking about that mysterious, wonderful shard: SEIGE

well it started with someone NOT of Siege demanding VvV items on Siege, seems they cannot PvP without them.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it is GREAT. Someone talking about a shard other than Atl and look at all the attention they are getting. You may want to go over to SPs Forum because it is getting even more attention.

Enziet

Journeyman
And by Siege you really mean Atlantic yes? We all know what your really talking about Atlantic... Subliminal messaging Atlantic?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and again ^ this dope posts yet another post talking about that mysterious, wonderful shard: SEIGE

Both are spin offs of siege forum threads.

One was a "I dare you to post this stuff on Uhall, lol" thing, and the other was a "the devs only read Uhall" thing. :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The 10 active people on Siege not in GIL get bored not fighting one another and they want new people to kill?

It happens quite often... there are posts all the time from Siege.

Siege is the only shard that has to constantly beg for new players. It has Fel type rules everywhere..... that should tell you something. It gets almost as many threads as come to Fel threads but not quite.

Funny though you don't see people from Lake Austin or Legends here trying to promote their dying shards.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The 10 active people on Siege not in GIL get bored not fighting one another and they want new people to kill?

It happens quite often... there are posts all the time from Siege.

Siege is the only shard that has to constantly beg for new players. It has Fel type rules everywhere..... that should tell you something. It gets almost as many threads as come to Fel threads but not quite.

Funny though you don't see people from Lake Austin or Legends here trying to promote their dying shards.
Does LA and Legends have VVV?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Generally when things end up in uhall when it shouldn't, 1 or more of following things come into play:

- people is just to lazy to find the appropriate forum
- people are attention *****s
- people want to shout at specific people with a big an audience as possible

PS: Not saying I have an issue or disagree with OP, nor any related threads. Cause I don't. Just generally spoken.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege is like Florida or the "Golden Girls". Funny Veterans critizising the youth and drinking Mai Tais. Gotta love it.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm going to bet there is going to be a new guild *GG*.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Currently the state of Siege is they would rather have no new players than ones that dont fit into their "community".

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently the state of Siege is they would rather have no new players than ones that dont fit into their "community".
Are we not allowed to dislike you people? Must we cheer for you? Just because not everyone is falling in line what whatever you and your buddies think will bring people in (heard that before), then we don't want new players, I guess, and any dissenting opinions are invalid.

Do you think accusatory posts like this make people want to work with you more or less? All of you keep doing this. Insulting people, being dismissive, and snarky, while trying to convince those that you so frequently speak down to/about to support a change to give you special items that will make it easier for you to kill those very same people...

Are you guys shocked when people don't want it, and don't like you? I honestly don't know why I support your idea.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its like the post pleae sell your siege real estate to a siege player that wants it.... okies.. u try... and guess what they dont want it...jesus...trying to big up the shard...i like my siege keep ... i rrally wish id placed a castle while they were available b4 the shard chamge were u can own a prodo house and a siege house... ksara...

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am a Golden Girl. (Married 50 years now to the say great guy) People from other shards post here so we do too? Gotta love Siege.