• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is this spellbook?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looks like a spellbook that has has some writing added to it buy the one tool to me.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What client says “STR” and “INT” in the description? Not sure what is goin on here.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you look at it in English. Think its just a book with added writing Screenshot_20210607-091235_Photo Translator.jpg

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for translating.
It is helpful to make a large image.
NP Its a app on the phone, @blend might be helpful but from the pic not sure where its at on the shard it looks like a spell books with writeing added from the tool

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Two of the terms were slightly off, from the translation software not knowing UO localizations.

"Mana Cost" would obviously be LMC
"Elixir Cost" probably is Enhance Potions.
"Magic Item (Advanced)" is likely "Greater Magic Item"

But the numbers and skills are off in such a way that it's probably not a real spellbook, but a prop of some sort (that it has the "magic item" tag would seem to make it likely something else, but using the spellbook graphic). Maybe an Asian shard event deco item.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
1623100197156.png
5 Property Spellbook
When I visited there before, I thought there was an explanation written by the owner around the book, but I can't find it now.
The owner asked GM to see it and confirmed that it was a legal item, it was an explanation of that kind of content

I don't know where it comes from.
Spellbook Engraving Tool does not allow you to enter so many characters.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
View attachment 120016
5 Property Spellbook
When I visited there before, I thought there was an explanation written by the owner around the book, but I can't find it now.
The owner asked GM to see it and confirmed that it was a legal item, it was an explanation of that kind of content

I don't know where it comes from.
Spellbook Engraving Tool does not allow you to enter so many characters.
thanks for he info. then its most likely a Seer event item or a rouge EM item. leaning towards the EM side because Greater magic items where not out then unless it auto changed when they where added. either way I am sure the mods do not work for it.

Mesanna would deactivate the mods if they where working and she found out.