• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] What is this bow?

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This bow has been gathering dust in my bank for quite a while. It looks like a Juka bow. it is named in same boring way modern day Juka Bows always are.. but it is a double slayer? As far as I knew, only modifying bow that dropped pre-AOS gives a double slayer? ..And Pre AOS bows always have unique names (=This one would be named "a Bow of Elemental Health" were it pre AOS, not simply " Bow")
What has been done to this bow? Or is it a bug?
......Ooor maybe just some ordinary game feat I know nothing about, I havent been playing in a while. Surely Imbued bow would just say so?

boww.png

Last edited:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
"And Pre AOS bows always have unique names"

Thats incorrect, this is just an old spawning double slayer bow. I have, and have seen many of these of the years.

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is actually the first sort of Juka Bow from years back. They were rarer drops from Juka's and they were brown to start with (i think) then you used some 'gears' on them and they turned into the grey slayer bows. A few were double slayer bows.
As you can imagine the Demon/undead bow was the most sought after as the Darkfather was the top boss back then.