• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] what is the %?

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

I have a GM beggar and wish to know, what is the % of chance of getting the small webs during trick or treat? 1%? 2%?? Or is it higher?

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

the chance of getting a "rare" is 2%.

one of theese rares is the net, but there are 4 or more "rare" trick or treats avaible.

so the chance is around 0.5%, because if you trick or treat one npc, the RNG checks if you are on the 98% side or on the 2% side, after this, if you have luck and are on the 2% side, it rolls again, what you get, if there are 4 items you have a 25% chance to get one.

so ca. 0.5% is your chance for a web.

S

Salty Pete

My first 100 ToTs got me 3 rares. My second 100 got me 0.

The RNG is ****ing bull****.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well heres my take on it... I can tell you I have 778 Candy Corn, 1052 pumkin muffins, 892 pixie sticks (as for rares.. I have 5 milks, 4 cakes, 5 pizzas, 8 wines, 3 cookies (and only 1 of the webs). so doing the math it looks like its about a .9 drop rate for me, now if you added in the amount of times I have died or been tricked I am probalby down near the .6 % range to get a rare drop. And my percentage to get a spider web...well that would be a meer .04 % chance which at being a GM beggar is just rediculous and almost a slap in the face!

Should have made the web like the .05% to those with begging at like 90 to 99.9 and atleast give the GM beggars something for their efforts like up near a 1 %... I GMed begging a year ago, just to have for that rare occaision that it would ever be worth having, now that I have it.. it still doesnt seem like it was worth it! I would be better off farming the trinkets and spellbooks - selling them and buying the small webs!

X

Xel Naga

There are actually 7 rare beg-or-treats roll chances. So technically speaking you have a 2/7 chance (.2857%~) to get either a web facing east or south once you roll a rare treat which according to them is 2%. That would give you a total chance of 0.0571%~ at getting a web each time you trick or treat.

Murky Milk
Mr. Plain's Cookies
Pumpkin Pizza
Harvest Wine
Creepy Cake
Web Facing East
Web Facing South

Sadly, the statistics do not work in my favor as I have over 51000 total trick or treats and only have gotten 122 webs. Not exactly the number the statistics say I should have.

I

Ivan - MT

51000+ Trick or Treats completed...omg you have way to much time on your hands...hehe