• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the title "Ravager of Evil"?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are "spawn" acquired titles.

Each Champion Spawn has its own trio of titles, and before the menu to choose your title, you were stuck based on the Champion you last defeated, or defeated most (forget which).

The "of Evil" titles usually indicate that in addition to other champions, you have fought and beaten a Harrower (though I think there were some bugs that gave an "of Evil" title to people who beat some of the other new spawns when they were introduced in SE, ML & SA).

Super Champion Titles
First TierSecond TierThird TierFourth TierFifth TierSixth Tier
Spite of EvilOpponent of EvilHunter of EvilVenom of EvilExecutioner of EvilAnnihilator of Evil
Seventh TierEighth TierNinth TierTenth TierEleventh TierTwelfth Tier
Champion of EvilAssailant of EvilPurifier of EvilNullifier of EvilStalker of EvilForsaker of Evil

BUT....

I think "Ravager of Evil" may be tied to a certain event arc, as a reward. I seem to remember it being something from one of those global arcs, but I can't find it on any of my characters (and am only up to 11th tier on the Super Champion titles).