• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What is the population of Britannia?

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Though I appreciate the highways and microwave ovens of my new world, I would like to visit my homeland sometime. Interdimensional travel is no easy matter, however, and I would prefer to ascertain whether it would be worth my while prior to making any plans. This communication forum oscillates between wild activity and complete desertion, so it is difficult to judge by that metric alone. Please report on the active population of Britannia so that I may evaluate my options. Thank you.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've wondered the very same thing. I'm active as much as possible but unfortunately, real life has a way of pulling me away for periods at a time.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Though I appreciate the highways and microwave ovens of my new world, I would like to visit my homeland sometime. Interdimensional travel is no easy matter, however, and I would prefer to ascertain whether it would be worth my while prior to making any plans. This communication forum oscillates between wild activity and complete desertion, so it is difficult to judge by that metric alone. Please report on the active population of Britannia so that I may evaluate my options. Thank you.
My guess is roughly 7 real individuals on a regular basis (on Baja anyway)

Just joking I'm pretty sure it might even be twice that!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It is very hard to make an estimate of this number. It all depends on a number of factors including time zone of the player and work schedules. If pressed I would guess that we have at least 25 individual players who play Baja on a regular basis.

The only thing I can say is that Baja generally has people in general chat and Luna from about 7 PM to unknown on the weekdays. On the weekends, that time is about 3 PM PST to unknown. I live in the EST Time Zone, so I can't say up that late.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is not promising. I have little incentive to risk my life travelling between dimensions when I have most of the active population right here as a captive audience.