• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the Pacific brit bank going to look like?

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pacific is the only shard I have yet to see of what the Britain Bank will look like from the contest.. I don't even think we congratulated the winner, which is very, very cold, and I don't even know who it is.. :sad4:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pacific is the only shard I have yet to see of what the Britain Bank will look like from the contest.. I don't even think we congratulated the winner, which is very, very cold, and I don't even know who it is.. :sad4:
Wait, what? What are you talking about?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know who won. I could tell you, but then I'd have to pk you since it's all very cloak and dagger. ;) I haven't seen the design yet, but patiently waiting for it to be implemented.

I

Indigo Moonscar

From what I understand, it will feature an espresso bar inside. The drinks will provide a 1 hour stamina regen increase.... unfortunately, they'll nerf it in 3 months so you can only have 2 mochas a day.... :(

B

Balian of Asgard

what a waste of time, why dont they spend it improving some game mechanics, exploits, bugs, hacks etc...

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what a waste of time, why dont they spend it improving some game mechanics, exploits, bugs, hacks etc...
Aren't the GMs the ones who do the decorating and not the Dev Team? If that's the case, you're not drawing away resources from those who deal with the game mechanics, exploits, bugs, etc.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't the GMs the ones who do the decorating and not the Dev Team? If that's the case, you're not drawing away resources from those who deal with the game mechanics, exploits, bugs, etc.
Draconi did the Atlantic bank, that is all we know.

B

Balian of Asgard

Aren't the gms s'posed to answer pages in regards to hacks, exploits, bugs etc???

I havent seen one in ages and I always have to log out before one ever gets to me, even when the Q is only 3-4 ppl

I just gave up ever paging on anything anymore

I remember when i griefed and swore at someone years ago and the dude said "im paging on you, i took a sceenshot" and that really scared the dickens outa me.
them dayz are gone