• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the most popular server?

G

What is the most popular server?

I want to come back to UO, and want to start fresh. I first made a warrior a loooooong time ago and that's where my best memories lie. Probably 90% of my memories involve just some random dude I met.

I remember trying this a good couple years back and it seems every place was deserted. I believe it was on baja, my original shard. But, would that change on a more populated shard? Is there a more populated shard?

G

Most probably a free one, but if your talking EA server then I believe its Atlantic.

Edit: By the way ... I find your sig animation quite hypnotic.

G

The last time I played a dexer I was a lumberjack or a mace dexer with a warhammer... I remember just running people out of stamina. What are the good warrior types of characters now?

A

advertisesociety

They really need to merge the all the east coast servers into one, the west coast into one etc..

It's LONG overdue. Gameplay would be so much better.