• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] What is the futur of the runic tools with Imbuing ?

• Thread starter mandosa-nice
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

mandosa-nice

What is the futur of the runic tools with Imbuing ?

The value of the valo, heartwood, barbed kit go down, when SA coming with Imbuing ? Maybe, the little and crap parts worth more with Imbuing ?

Because, now i see alot of Valo who don't go for 19m on Europa ?!

N

Natalie Black

I think all we can do is speculate at this moment. But I could see a possible use for each.

D

Derrick83

What is the futur of the runic tools with Imbuing ?

The value of the valo, heartwood, barbed kit go down, when SA coming with Imbuing ? Maybe, the little and crap parts worth more with Imbuing ?

Because, now i see alot of Valo who don't go for 19m on Europa ?!
Umm... based upon how they described it.. i do not think so.

They said you would need special ingredients that you get off of peerless and such. Those are not easy to get and considering that you have to get that stuff JUST to level your skill up AND then again youll need more JUST to add ONE mod to ONE piece or armor/weapon/jewel.... i dont think you have anything to worry about.. 1 piece will take a long time to get all the mods maxed out on it.. even if you start with 3 or so that you want youll have to get enough to max it out.. then it cant be POF'd and it will break.

I dont think that you will love that much business at all. Your ubser stuff is STILL uber.. its just theirs another way to get it.. takes a long time and their are drawbacks.. I think that it will be ok

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbuing a mod with an intensity more than 90% requires a relic. You get a relic from an item which has 4 mods @ 100% or 5 mods @ 80% intensity. Powder of Fortifying can't be used on Imbued items, so they will eventually be destroyed completely.

D

Derrick83

Imbuing a mod with an intensity more than 90% requires a relic. You get a relic from an item which has 4 mods @ 100% or 5 mods @ 80% intensity. Powder of Fortifying can't be used on Imbued items, so they will eventually be destroyed completely.
Well relics will not be quite as hard to get as you think... spell channel with no penalty slayer weapon = 300% and stuff like that is very common..like having the damage split into the different elements is also a auto 100% mod..SC, FC, UBWS, elemental dmg and salyer are auto 100% intensity on weapons. those are what youll look for for those 400% intensity items. I have a backpack full of each 100-199, 200-299, 300-399 and 400+ intensity items already. its not hard if you know what to look for. same with armor and jewels...

So those wont be like.. imposible to find..

As far as power of fort.. they already said that you cant break with imbuing... so thats a easy fix.. find the item your going to continue to imbue.. and just powder it to 255 and then imbue it... so yes it will eventually break.. but lets just say I paly a LOT and the artifacts I had for years.. I have never used a powder of fort on and most are still above 200 dura... so its itsnt like these items will have a 6 month life span... it will still take years of abuse to break them.