• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the best pvp archer temp?

• Thread starter SecretService
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best is subjective. Have you actually read the template thread?

For someone inexperienced, try this:
120 archery
120 tactics
120 anatomy
100 healing
120 resist
80 chivalry
60 meditation

When you get good at using the 8-10 macros for that template (divine fury, CW, 2 weapons specials, bandage self, attack current target, drink/use various potions), then adjust your template with whatever else you think you may want or need.

T

Turdnugget

What kind of archer do you wish to be? Pop out of the shadows for a kill shot/rez kill... a pot chugger...a massive damage archer...a support archer...There's a wide variety of archer templates. I don't know if there's one that's better than the other...A lot depends on the items you have and how well YOU play that template.

So what kind of archer are you going for? We can help you out from there =)

C

Chaosy

120 archery
120 tactics
120 anatomy
100 healing
120 resist
80 chivalry
60 meditation
I would start off with this template as it's pretty cookie cutter (I have 75 chiv and 65 med though). There really is not "best" archer template, it depends more on your playstyle.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's already a PvP archer thread here if you are interested in what others have done:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=113447

No offense to the thread...just is getting redundant with all the similar threads.

I don't recall at the moment, but there are 3 main archer templates.

1. Dismount archer

2. Stealth archer

3. and other one meh...blah I don't recall right off.

Someone more inclined that remembers, can comment. They really should integrate a PvM and PvP area for related posts.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What kind of archer do you wish to be? Pop out of the shadows for a kill shot/rez kill... a pot chugger...a massive damage archer...a support archer...There's a wide variety of archer templates. I don't know if there's one that's better than the other...A lot depends on the items you have and how well YOU play that template.

So what kind of archer are you going for? We can help you out from there =)
Additionally, since I've already mentioned it before, Turdnugget reiterates what I have said previously.

As someone said "best" is subjective. BUT, it really all hinges ON what YOU want to do. I mean...how do you kill someone best. What TACTICS do you like best.

Otherwise Farsight mentioned a good beginner's template.

If you have little experience, then...start with something like that. As you gain experience, you can verge into your own preference.

Hybrid templates are the most difficult and take the most skill to play...but they are the most rewarding and keep people guessing with what you will do next.

lol, As long as you don't try to kill them the SAME way EVERY time!