• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the Anatomey And Eval Formula?

G

What is the Anatomey And Eval Formula?

I have 120 Eval and 100 Anatomy I was told this was the same defense as 120 wrestle/fight skill

N

Nico-SP

yes newb...been like that for YEARS...make sure you report that...

I

imported_SavageSP

eval+anat+20/2 120 eval+100 anat=220+20=240/2= 120, i can look it up but pretty sure thats it.

G

Ok well I was pretty sure that was the formula and I googled it... and on the search engine a thread came up saying this...

My question now is I don't think you have to have a spell book for it
but can anyone confirm this? thanks.

The (Eval + anatomy + 20)/2 only work if

1) You don't have a weapon on your hand
2) You use the spell book as your weapon

the moment you arm something else (a non mage weapon), you no longer have the benefit of eval + anatomy

Basically, the benefit of eval + anatomy is the same as wrestling w/o the specials.

I

imported_SavageSP

Im not sure on the spellbook, I recently switched my mage to this also, and run a shield. *watches for an answer*